REAT Supervision

Kathleen Horne provides supervision, in person and via Skype, for those seeking registration as a REAT (Registered Expresssive Art Therapist), through IEATA (International Expressive Arts Therapy Association).

Becoming a Registered Expressive Art Therapist is an intensive process. One must have a Masters in Expressive Arts Therapy, Masters in Psychology, Masters in Fine Arts (with completion of Expressive Arts Therapy training) or a Doctorate in Expressive Arts Therapy. One must also have extensive experience, and a proven competency in Expressive Arts Therapy.

Kathleen has a Masters in Psychology and a certificate in Expressive Arts Therapy. In addition, she is also a Registered Expressive Arts Consultant Educator.


Please contact Kathleen at for more information on receiving a consultation.